Terms & Conditions
Updated on 31 Nov 2021
The Purchaser understands that this document governs the sale of FIX and supersedes any public statements made by third parties or by Finamatrix or individuals associated.
Readers of this material confirm to have read and understood the information below.
Finamatrix Ltd is an International Business Company incorporated in Seychelles. Finamatrix Pte Ltd is an exempt private limited company in Singapore. This material is provided only as a reference. Nothing in this material should be construed as advice or solicitation. The contents of this material are based upon sources of information believed to be reliable, however, no guarantee, warranty or representation (express or implied) is given as to its accuracy or completeness. Further, the information in this material may be subject to change without notice. Historical results do not necessarily indicate future performance.
FINAMATRIX (FIX) Token Details:
Platform: WAVES.EXCHANGE Leased-PoS Blockchain.
(Secure Wallet, KYC Compliant)
Token Generation Date: 3 August 2017 (0800 GMT+8)
Token Launch Date: 1 March 2018
Utility Token Name: Finamatrix (Staking Token limited availability)
Total Supply: 50 million (blockchain-coded not able to increase; able to decrease via token-burn).
Valuation: See Valuation Model
REWARD / INCENTIVE TOKENS. New reward tokens called Fi.X (FIXX) will be given via OptionSwap (1:1) to FIX hodlers in the future.
Finamatrix is a Singapore company and is in line with MAS guide for digital tokens according to https://www.mas.gov.sg/publications/monographs-or-information-paper/2019/a-guide-to-digital-token-offerings
Finamatrix states the following:
- Finamatrix token is not a security. There is no promise of future income. The ownership of the Finamatrix (FIX) token only gives owners the rights to access the services of Finamatrix. Owners of Finamatrix token are able to sell the tokens in the digital exchanges at market prices.
- There are no forms of guarantee in receiving any form of income by the token owners in the above arrangements. Nevertheless, Finamatrix is both dedicated and committed to providing real value to token owners by showing consistent performance in our quarterly reports.
- The capital raised in this placement is in support of the technology development of Finamatrix which is a legitimate business operation and in-line with Singapore regulations. Finamatrix invests in its own technology, to enhance the processes that are necessary for partnerships with regulated institutions. When Finamatrix makes investments, it does so in a legal and law-abiding way. Finamatrix is a technology consultant and provider. Finamatrix partners with regulated entities to perform regulated activities.
- In response to money-laundering, Finamatrix uses the Waves Platform which has partnered with Deloitte and is fully compliant in KYC procedures and will report any case of a potential breach. Finamatrix at all times performs necessary KYC/AML procedures.
- Finamatrix will, as an ongoing effort, ensure that it complies with all applicable laws.
IMPORTANT Ownership of FIX during the placement carries no rights express or implied. Purchasers should have no expectation of influence over the governance of the platform. By participating in the sale of FIX, you expressly acknowledge and represent that you have carefully reviewed the Terms and fully understand the costs, and benefits of purchasing FIX and agree to be bound by these Terms.
Purchasers will not hold FIX, its parent, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, employees and suppliers of FIX or our parent or affiliates, now or in the future and any other member of the Finamatrix Team (collectively the “Finamatrix Team & Parties”) liable for any losses or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected to the sale of FIX.