ESG-compliant investments are highly sought after with increasing demand by investors to $FIX the energy and climate crises.
- Billions of dollars are being poured into Algae Biofuel production directly and via the FinTech sector which points to the recognition that FinTech (including Blockchain & Cryptocurrency) can play a major role in addressing ESG objectives.
- Algae oil is the most scalable and efficient biofuel that is up to 1000 times more efficient than palm oil, providing exciting profit margins in the trillion-dollar Algae market. Public-listed Boustead Holdings (MYX: 2771) is the key institutional shareholder of the Regaia Energy Group which has secured >US$50 billion in crude algae oil orders by Oil Majors / Fortune 1000.
- Finamatrix.NET delivers #1 ESG crypto $FIX blockchain solution, an ESG-focused innovation, and attracts investment capital to support efforts to improve the environment. It is the world’s first and only crypto-verified ledger for crude algae oil prices with $FIX crypto on a public LPoS blockchain for global access to DeFi.
What Are ESG Criteria?
- Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria are a set of standards for a company’s operations that socially conscious investors use to screen potential investments. Environmental criteria consider how a company performs as a steward of nature. Social criteria examine how it manages relationships with employees, suppliers, customers, and the communities where it operates. Governance deals with a company’s leadership, executive pay, audits, internal controls, and shareholder rights.
- ESG investing is sometimes referred to as sustainable investing, responsible investing, impact investing, or socially responsible investing (SRI). To assess a company based on ESG criteria, investors look at a broad range of behaviors, and the following are key factors in how our group has addressed these concerns:
- Algae oil production sucks >10X more CO2 than other biofuels.
- $FIX crypto is built on LPoS blockchain with an extremely low carbon footprint.
- Emphasis on ethical supply chain and encourages diversity.
- Access to anyone with digital inclusion, including free memberships.
- Embraces corporate transparency.
- Community-governed decentralized blockchain where every member has voting rights in a fair way for the best interest of the community.
Regaia Energy, representing Next Generation Oil Sdn Bhd, the world’s first ISCC (International Sustainability and Carbon Certification) certified #1 Algae Cultivation company in the world.
- Now, via the blockchain and a decentralized community-governed cryptocurrency, anyone can participate in this exciting Algae BioFuel with increasingly expanded utility and network value from further partnerships with leading crypto companies and institutions, while doing good to save Mother Nature.
REGAIA ENERGY, THE #1 CRUDE ALGAE OIL PRODUCER, ACCEPTS $FIX CRYPTO FOR THE PURCHASE OF CRUDE ALGAE OIL. $FIX CRYPTO SETS THE STANDARD FOR THE BASE PRICE OF CRUDE ALGAE OIL.
ALGAE GREEN GOLD: $FIX CRYPTO
Finamatrix.NET is in negotiations with Top Crypto Exchanges to integrate global liquidity in the trillion-dollar algae oil industry.
Own Algae ‘Green Gold’ for exciting potential profits.
1 $FIX = US$100 (before listing)
SIGN-UP: Finamatrix.NET (free memberships available for a limited time)
ALGAE-MODULAR AUTOMATED PLANTATION (A-MAP) PATENTED SYSTEM
- Regaia Energy has perfected the production of microalgae, resulting in >100 times more efficiency (than palm oil) and approximately 40 times more efficient than pond algae.
- Regaia Energy is the world’s first (and only) International Sustainability & Carbon Certification (ISCC) certified Algae cultivation company with the proven economic and commercial viability of crude algae oil production with its on-site electricity powered by its own algae biofuel and algae grown in seawater.
Regaia Energy has secured >US$50 billion in purchase agreements due to its super cost-efficiencies and has partnered with groups from all over the world. Read: Egypt goes Green.
ALGAE ABSORBS UP TO 400X MORE CO2: LARGEST MAN-MADE CARBON SINK WITH HONEYCOMB SEAWATER POOLS
- On average, algae is up to 400 times more efficient than a tree at removing CO2, grows 10 times faster than land plants, and uses 10 times less water. Algae oil is an ideal feedstock for blending with fossil fuel to power cars, trucks, trains, and planes, which can be produced commercially to accelerate decarbonization and alleviate global warming.
- Approximately 50% of Algae biomass is oil and the remaining is a dry cake that can be processed and eaten like seaweed or made into non-toxic biodegradable bioplastics.
- Promise Land Pte Ltd is the mandated lead advisor while Finamatrix.NET is the designated tech partner with specialization in blockchain and is the #1 NAS100 risk-tech database since 1985, providing the leading ESG crypto $FIX.
Review: THE END OF FOSSIL FUELS.
Investor Relations / Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org