Halal-Users account for 25% of the World and contribute nearly 30 Billion Dollars of Mobile APP Revenues in 2020
Global app revenues have topped 110 billion dollars in 2020. ARAH GLOBAL embarks on Halal-mobile apps/games to serve 2 billion Halal-users, concerned parents and socially-conscious tech-investors worldwide.
Video games are as addictive as crack cocaine or gambling to some players, warns the World Health Organization. People use smartphones for a variety of reasons including Social Interaction, Entertainment, Work-related, Education, Image, Identity, Safety, Freedom of Communications, Gossip, “social lifeline”, etc.
Nearly a year into the coronavirus pandemic, parents across the world — are watching their children slide down an increasingly slippery path into an all-consuming digital life. When the outbreak hit, many parents relaxed restrictions on screens as a stopgap way to keep frustrated, restless children entertained and engaged. But, often, remaining limits have vaporized as computers, tablets and phones became the centrepiece of school and social life.
“There will be a period of epic withdrawal,” said Keith Humphreys, a Professor of Psychology at Stanford University, an addiction expert and a former senior adviser to President Barack Obama on drug policy. It will, he said, require young people to “sustain attention in normal interactions without getting a reward hit every few seconds.”
Mobile apps/games have been compared to drug addiction and scientists say that children’s brains, well through adolescence, are considered “plastic,” meaning they can adapt and shift to changing circumstances. That could help younger people again find satisfaction in an offline world but it becomes harder the longer they immerse in rapid-fire digital stimulation.
According to Dr Dimitri Christakis, a Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Washington, increased online use is “associated with anxiety, depression, obesity and aggression” and “addiction to the medium itself.”
URGENT NEED TO ADDRESS CONCERNS
- With the increasing number of parents concerned for their children’s development and pressure from interest groups, there is a sense of urgency for app/game developers to offer a safer choice for the fast-growing number of Halal-users in the world.
- The word — halal — in Arabic is used as a visual marker for Halal restaurants, shops and on products. Halal translates to “permissible or lawful” into English.
- Almost a century-old Nahdlatul Ulama (NU), the largest Islamic organization with 100 million members and 194 branches worldwide, is developing the ‘Halal’ ARAH GLOBAL app and ARAH digital asset in collaboration with MJM Networks, Cake Experiential Communications and Finamatrix.
- ARAH, which means Direction, is a comprehensive smartphone application with cryptocurrency to provide users with a safe and better life via Halal-certification or Halalization, similar to how Starbucks has reached out to Halal-markets.
App Revenue Trends & Models
Global mobile app revenues have increased more than twofold in the past 5 years from nearly 45 billion dollars to more than 110 billion dollars. Mobile games account for about two-thirds of global app revenues.
There is an ever-evolving myriad of Monetization Models including In-App Ads, Pay-to-Play, Subscriptions, Paid Content, Virtual Items, Value-added Augmented Reality, Sponsorships, Brand Placement, Cross-Platform Play, Blockchain Games, Ad-watching for rewards, Marketing and Distribution Challenges, Loyalty programs, Bulk discounts, DeFi, eSports, etc.
OVER 2 BILLION PARENTS & HALAL-USERS
- With the current 25% of the global population of 7.7 billion people being Halal-users, the potential revenue of Halal-apps/games is 25% of 110 billion dollars which equates to approximately 27.5 billion dollars per year.
- The total supply of ARAH coins to power Halal-apps/games and other utility functions is 100 billion coins or only 50 ARAH coins per Halal-user, excluding parents and tech-investors. This also does not include other functions of the ARAH coin.
- ARAH coin will also have an exclusive channel to DeFi:FIX, a convenient global award-winning payment and trading risk-tech platform that includes investing in the NASDAQ-100. The NASDAQ-100 market value is greater than 10 trillion dollars with 1% equaling 100 billion dollars or the market value of DeFi:FIX depending on investment activity (100 million FIX at US$1000 per FIX digital asset).
- With just DeFi:FIX and Halal-apps/games utility values, these adequately justify the ARAH coin price of US$1 or greater which equates to a market value of 100 billion dollars and above.
- With access to global financial markets and Halal-mobile apps/games, opportunities are limitless.
ArahGlobal.com welcomes Global Partnerships.
App Revenue Data (2020)
The mobile app industry has been active for over a decade now, generating billions of dollars in revenue for Apple…
Global mobile games revenue by app store 2020 | Statista
Learn more about how Statista can support your business. Sensor Tower. (July 31, 2020). Mobile gaming revenue worldwide…
Numb Your Mind With the 10 Best Mobile Games of 2021 (So Far)
You got games on your phone? If there was ever a time to indulge in the vast world of phone games, now would be it…
How Worried Should We Be About Screen Time During the Pandemic?
Students in U.S. high schools can get free digital access to The New York Times until Sept. 1, 2021. The coronavirus…
The Nasdaq-100 Index is home to some of the world's most innovative companies-including Apple, Google, Intel, and…
WHO: video games addictive as crack or gambling to some players
Critics say the number of compulsive gamers is less than 1 per cent and the claim will stigmatise young people just…
What might smartphones, gambling, sex, and exercise have in common? Behavioral addiction …
In early January, two major Apple stockholders, JANA Partners, LLC and the California State Teacher's Retirement…