Updated Oct 14, 2019
The Power Revolution has arrived. Highly-promising technologies for self-charging energy systems offer potential breakthrough solutions. Some of the new energy solutions are as follows:
- Carbon-ion polymer for ultra-fast charging (100X faster).
- Integrated with solar etc for no plug-in self-charging system.
- Nanotech batteries, laser-made micro-supercapacitors.
- Triboelectric nanogenerator, gold nanowire batteries.
- Sodium-ion, graphene foldable wafer batteries.
- Convenient charging: WiFi, wireless induction, etc.
- Customized energy management systems for high efficiency.
- Heat-to-electric generator for self-charging air-conditioners.
- Self-charging electric aerial vehicles (planes, helicopters, drones).
- Endless applications: pacemakers, etc ensuring safety.
Research note: New integrated solutions will be available soon and applied to phones, computers, buses, cars, etc. A list of companies under our radar includes but not limited to Tesla, Panasonic, Silanano, ZapGo, Airbus, BYD, Dyson, etc.
Gain exposure to the latest in Battery Technology with Finamatrix.
The Finamatrix Fund provides a target average annualized net return of 30%, outperforming similar funds or ETFs such as https://www.globalxetfs.com/funds/lit/
- Purchasing power is the amount of goods or services that a unit of currency can buy at a given point in time.
- Inflation tends to erode the purchasing power of a currency over time.
- Central banks try to keep prices stable by maintaining the purchasing power of the currency via setting interest rates and other mechanisms.
- As currencies potentially depreciate, many investors are concerned over the purchasing power of their currency holdings.
FIX token is a Singapore digital asset and is used to pay for the services provided by Finamatrix. Finamatrix utilizes deep-rooted proprietary A.I. technologies that constantly hedge a basket of fiat currencies, and other value-enhancing assets, to increase purchasing power.
Finamatrix is a risk management specialist that produces predictable returns and has appointed a Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) regulated multi-family office that offers a comprehensive portfolio of equities, bonds, insurance, FX, real estate and other investments backed by a multi-billion-dollar group dealing with healthcare, education, etc. Finamatrix is a technology advisor to the Finamatrix Fund.